Friday, August 10, 2012

Reason #3,794...

...why I absolutely love being surrounded by brothers. 


A random wednesday afternoon I was in my room sitting cleaning and in walks a tall brother. He states very simply "Anna, I'm going repelling with the little boys, wanna come?" My face displays my response, to which he smiles and says "Good. We're leaving soon so get ready fast."

Who cares if it's 100˚ outside. Who cares if my to-do list still has oodles of un-checked boxes. Who cares if I have to stop right in the middle of a project. Family/brothers are important. Memories are worth making.

So the next time your brother pops a random idea...do it. You won't regret it. I didn't.

{and I'm going to stop right now and give you an excuse for my lack of posting. Blogger. It's being dumb. Or maybe I should say that I'm being dumb and can't figure it out. But I've got plenty to share as soon as I can wrap my mind around the little issue!}

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell, oh tell, what the 'little'issue is!

Mikala said...

I understand about Blogger. They did change it!!

Looking forward to new posts!

P.S. Yeah, what about the 'little issue?' Was that just in reference to Blogger?

Bloombunchboys said...

Looks like lots fun!:)
Come and see us soon.;)

Josiah

Anonymous said...

Just started following your blog!
And I love it!
I have 7 brothers, as well as 5 sisters!
and I think brothers are wonderful!

~Anna McDonnell

Anonymous said...

'lack' not 'lact' ;)

Bloombunchboys said...

Yea! Ain't brothers just amazing. If you didn't have brothers you wouldn't have anyone to tell to go get the 'whatchamicallit' or to miss in a special way when you go on a trip (right Kristina). Oh, Anna, tell 'Stina that when us boys 'pop' a random idea in her head to do it with us. Well gotta go help in the kitchen with dinner.

~Jeremiah

Bloombunchboys said...

Yea! Ain't brothers just amazing. If you didn't have brothers you wouldn't have anyone to tell to go get the 'whatchamicallit' or to miss in a special way when you go on a trip (right Kristina). Oh, Anna, tell 'Stina that when us boys 'pop' a random idea in her head to do it with us. Well gotta go help in the kitchen with dinner.

~Jeremiah